Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Tom Cruise and Scientology.

Alright, so i know that I'm kinda breaking my edict about "no religious dogma" but what the heck...The reason I made rules was to break them.

So children, let's talk about Scientology...or as we call it up here in Heaven, "that amazingly stupid L. Ron Hubbard crap".

L. Ron Hubbard was the absolute worst science-fiction writer of his time...trust me on this. The idea that this "writer" could come up with a "religion" of his own continues to amaze me even though I knew full well he was going to make it work. Never discount the gullabilty of people looking for acceptance and fellowship.

Now, I've got nothing against Tom Cruise...I mean, I created him after all...but what in My name does he think he's doing?

As divinely funny as I try to be, I must admit with a touch of shame that nothing you see on this blog will be anywhere near as funny as the concepts behind Scientology. I mean, really...people packed into interstellar airplanes, clustered around volcanoes here on Earth, their physical bodies destroyed by Hydrogen Bombs, only to have "body thetans" linger on Earth to torment mankind, "body thetans" that can only be driven away by connecting yourself to a "E-Meter" and spending $360,000.

Sounds like bad sci-fi doesn't it...hmmmm. That's because it IS bad sci-fi. I'm talking BAD sci-fi...much worse then Timecop, or Matrix Revolutions even. Plan 9 From Outer Space is better written then the story of "Xenu" as recounted in Scientology.

Is it really any wonder L. Ron Hubbard had such a dislike of the mental health industry? He just got tired of hearing things like "crazy as a loon", "complete nutcase" or "should be heavily medicated and locked away from society".

Scientology is a joke...a big one. We laugh about it all the time up here. I mean as crazy as Jim Jones or David Koresh was at least they had the good sense to keep their outlandish claims based in some partially accepted theological ideas.

Let me close by telling you all a little something about Tom Cruise...it doesn't matter how many "OT's" hes done, or how many times he's had dinner with "Xenu". He still wets his bed and cries himself to sleep at night for Nicole Kidman...and L. Ron Hubbard isn't laughing at him from above. I am.

5 Comments:

At 1:19 AM, Blogger "J" said...

I don't know whose blog is better, God's or the Pope's . . . to be determined!

 
At 8:15 AM, Blogger God said...

Well I am biased but I'd have to say my blog is better. I don't die every few years to be replaced my someone else, so that's an immediate strike against the pope.

 
At 4:35 PM, Blogger Doris said...

But have you been reading the latest goss on who Tom Cruise is pining for.... well, I'm just tittle tattling and hope you will bless me for doing so even though I'm not sure which end went where and quite who is doing who... but, hey, as long as everyone is enjoying themselves :-)

Umm. Is there a Mrs God?

 
At 5:15 PM, Blogger God said...

Doris :
To be honest I've got too much going on the worry that much about who Tom's dying to get freaky with...male or female. I am a God of love and love knows no boundaries so I don't have that much problem with the whole "same sex" thing. That was all actually one certain person who was having "identity" issues and would've rather not faced it ...so he writes it in the Bible and suddenly everyone is all pissed at me.

Love is love.

Tom is a freak though isn't he.

 
At 11:28 PM, Blogger gypsyfenix said...

Amen to that one, God!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home