Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Are you familiar with "the Shocker"?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

So I was surfing a couple of days ago and ran upon the following story, I almost shot milk out of my nose...and I wasn't even drinking milk :

The Strange Case of the Hanover High Shocker

So, after doing some more digging on this emerging cultural phenomenon, I found the following information at our handy, dandy friend Wikipedia...Keep in mind this is word for word from their website.

The shocker is a hand gesture with a sexual connotation that has become popularized in many high schools throughout the United States. To create the gesture the ring finger and thumb are closed while the other fingers are left open. The gesture is a vulgarism that references a sexual act: Inserting the index and middle fingers into a vagina, and the pinky finger into the nearby anus (the "shocker").
It is also known as:
"Two in the pink, one in the stink."
"Two in the coot, one in the boot."
"Going to town, with one in the brown."
"Two in the bush, one in the tush."
"Two in the slut, one in the butt."
"Two in the grass, one in the ass."
"Two in the split, one where she shits."
"Dos en el rosado, y uno en el morado."
"Two in the goo, one in the poo."
"Two in the cake, one in the pudding."

Don't believe this is on the wikipedia.com site? Then just click here you doubting Thomas. Yeah, I bet you feel dumb as hell now, don't you.

So I guess the whole reason for my post is that I think this is potentially the funniest thing I've seen since the age of the dinosaurs. I mean, these kids nearly pulled off the crime of the century. Absolutely brilliant. Just imagine a high school yearbook absolutely filled with this obviously filthy gesture. That, my friends, is comedy in it's purest form. You've got to admire their ingenuity, that's for sure.

I think this just goes to show that you should never underestimate the desire of your children to do things that not only you wouldn't approve of, but would horrify the shit out of you as well.

Isn't humanity awesome!

You're welcome.

7 Comments:

At 8:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My God IS an awesome God! Love your thoughts!

 
At 11:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

God is awesome. If I were truly religious, I think I would have probably fainted at this colorful entry.

But I'm not, so thy sense of humor congratulates you :)

 
At 11:19 PM, Blogger God said...

Glad you both dig my stuff.

Come back anytime...I'm always here.

 
At 9:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Two in the cooter, one in the pooter!

 
At 9:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Two in the hump, one in the rump!

 
At 12:38 PM, Blogger God said...

What about :

"Two in the gash and one in the ass"

or

"Two where she smells and one where shit dwells"

 
At 11:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

God,
Do you know about the bracelets?
The girls wear rubber multi- colored bracelets linked together.
The different colors each represent a different sexual act. If a boy comes by and rips the bracelet off, whichever color he gets, the girl has to perform
the sexual act that the color he got represents.

I drive a school bus and I get quite an education.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home