Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Why so quiet?

Well I've been inundated with prayers about why I've "forsaken" my blog.

I haven't gone anywhere children. I simply don't have anything to say right now.

The Celestial Office has been demanding quite a bit of my time recently and when I manage to drag my Heavenly Persona back to "Casa Jehovah" all I want to do is sit back and relax with Mrs. God, play a little Xbox, pet the dog and watch Family Guy DVD's.

I'm fortunate in that I can turn my omnipotence "off" once I get home otherwise I'd be thinking about work all night...and that makes Mrs. God really cranky. She married Jehovah Yahweh Elohim, which is a big enough hurdle without having to be married to The Almighty Lord God twenty-four hours a day. So I like to "turn it off" when I get home and maintain as normal a life as possible.

So once I've sufficiently rested and relaxed you can rest assured that I'll be posting more soon.

Now on to more pressing matters...

My heartfelt sympathies go out to everyone affected by Hurricane Katrina. I'm especially thinking about those poor souls in Louisiana. I know some of you may be wondering why I'm allowing something as heartwrenching as this to occur but you must realize that nature has to be allowed to run her course.

I stalled Katrina out in the ocean for as long as was feasible, giving everyone plenty of time and opportunity to make preparations. So as harsh as it may seem, those who decided to "ride out" the storm are now doing so.

I'd say that was a pretty bad decision on their part but hey, I gave you all free will for a reason. If you want to exercise it at a really bad time...like now...then who am I to talk you out of it.

Be safe out there and I'll talk to you all soon.

Oh, before I forget...Aaron, if you don't stop picking on your sister she's going to tell Mom about your Playboy collection and your unnatural attraction to Bea Arthur. Consider yourself warned young man.

Carry on...

1 Comments:

At 7:25 PM, Blogger london cokehead said...

God ... You are a lazy twat .. Sort it out mate !!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home